Sunday, September 24, 2006

Who's busy?


This is the watercolor painting I'm working on right now. It's a painting of a "collage" of stuff that was on my bulliten board at the time. It has been tedious to work on due to all the lettering it has in it. I am working from the photo that you can see at the top of the picture.


I have a street show coming up on the 7th of October, so am hoping to have it finished by then.




Lampwork glass bead making is another one of my art mediums and I just taught an all day seminar at the local college yesterday.

We set up hothead torches in the lab because it has built in ventilation. I had six students yesterday as one didn't show up. We have seven torches and usually fill up the class. They did very well and caught on quickly.


Here is a not so great photo of one of my jewelry creations from my own glass beads that I have made. I need to work on my photo skills.

<>

No comments:

All images on this blog are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and not to be used in any way without the written consent of Tonya Vollertsen.