This is my first hand pulled monotype and a photo of my set up. I got in a little bit of a hurry and didn't get my registrations drawn in straight. You can see how the plate is not straight on the paper. I used my bird stamps again. My studio space it not very big and now I am layering work surfaces! LOL! You can see in the lower photo the piece of foam core board with the ink and rollers up on the drafting table. While I am inking the plate I have that down on top of the printing area. Then when I am ready to print I lift the board to the drafting table so I can use the printing surface. I pressed this with a metal rolling pin. It worked great and I even got the indention from the plate. I am quite pleased especially considering how much trouble it was to get all the right stuff gathered for this deceptively simple process.