Thursday, October 12, 2006

Loafer

Oh, geez! Today I just didn't get much material stuff done but was busy all day as usual! What is it with that? You want to get so much done and then you spend time on the computer trying to look things up that will help you in some way and the next thing you know, it's 3 in the afternoon! I really dislike that! I love to have things done that I can see. I have some fabulous ideas for some paintings that I can't wait to get down on paper and also some wonderful opportunities for my lampwork bead jewelry and hair orniments that I need to get done and presented. I am very excited about that! Also got a call from a very funny and nice lady (a contact from the art show last weekend) about some portraits of her three children that might be in the works. I love painting children and these would be in oil, which is even more fun! Can't wait. Hope you are having an inspired and artfilled day! Love and Cheers, Tonya

1 comment:

Cheryl Pilgrim said...

Believe me, I know what you mean. I have decided to paint first, and take care of the cleaning, laundry, etc. later. Otherwise I never seem to get to the painting part! My painting is definitely affecting the quality of my housekeeping and cooking! (unfortunately, the standards were not high to begin with)

All images on this blog are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and not to be used in any way without the written consent of Tonya Vollertsen.