Friday, June 22, 2007

Kinstler Workshop and Richeson 75 Portrait/Figures show

Just got back on the 16th of June from the Everette Raymond Kinstler portrait workshop in Kimberly Wisconson. The workshop was hosted by the Richeson School of Art and Gallery. What really nice people they are! I would recommend taking a workshop there anytime.

first photo is me with Kinstler at the catalog signing at the opening of the show. That's my purse sticking out under my shawl. Next is me with my portrait that got in The Richeson 75 show. Upper right by my head.


I

This is the first night at the opening of the show that coincided with the beginning of the workshop. That is one of the Richesons in the Blue shirt. More later, I was there all week. cheers, Tonya

No comments:

All images on this blog are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and not to be used in any way without the written consent of Tonya Vollertsen.