Wednesday, April 23, 2008

obviously life goes on!


I see I am not doing so great with keeping up with this blog but I am doing what I do. If you want to know what the life of a working artist is ...this is it.
Today I went to the WASH model session and we had a fabulous model from Brazil, classical beautiful blond. She was a very good model too in that she was still and setteled into nice poses.
I had the classical problem though, where my camera was with me but then I realized that I didn't have a memory card. I did however take photos with my camera phone...whoo hooo! But then, stupid me, I didn't have the setting on fine! So I have these photos that are severely pixilated! No details at all. So disapointed. That's the way it goes though. I got some great starts for watercolor paintings. Will post later.
I did finish one of my abstract paintings from the Virginia Cobb workshop. Not sure if it needs anything else. let me know what you think.

No comments:

All images on this blog are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and not to be used in any way without the written consent of Tonya Vollertsen.